Sunday, July 5, 2015

Everyday Free Spirit.



Hello Paper Fans, It's been a while. I got a little distracted this past week. It happens doesn't it. Life just gets in the way. Hope you all had a great holiday weekend. 
Independence day weekend of course is big here in the U.S. It's funny, even before we moved to this country we had our own little celebration. We would eat hot dogs and watch the movie Independence Day. Now that we actually live here we still do that. It just feels like we had to keep that family tradition in tact.

The idea for this layout I found online. Granted most of my ideas I find online, hihi. I'm just not that original. Sometime you see something and you know you need to make your version of it. The papers I used were from the June KOM from Flying Unicorn. Paper brands - Bobunny & 13 @rts. Chippies - Heidi Swapp, Flowers - Michaels, Petaloo, Prima. Ribbon - Flying Unicorn, Butterfly sticker - Kaiserkraft. 

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment