Saturday, August 22, 2015

Dream!

Hello! 
Another day another post, I love how some weeks, the creative juices just flow, while some weeks there is absolutely nothing happening. This week is a wonderful week I have to say. Loving all the challenges I've been doing again. Noting pushes me more then that. Flying Unicorns Mojo Mondays Sketch this week is a beautiful one again and I just chose to follow it to the letter. It was just to gorgeous to interpreted any different. I hope you'll enjoy my look of it.
My pics are of our Wesson. He's my cutest model right now, hihi, and so photogenic. 






The Paper, Stamps, Seal and part of the flowers by Prima. The other flowers by Petaloo. Keys from Michaels. Chippies-13 @rts and Fabscraps. Ribbon by Stampin Up.

Thank you for looking!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment