Sunday, November 8, 2015

Best of Times!

Almost there paper fans! I'm almost up to date, it is a miracle. 

At camp I got a couple of pieces of paper from one of our own Flying Unicorn Design Team awesome ladies. Erica Cunningham Houghton & her Mom Robin Cunningham were a lot of fun to be around with. Saw some stunning pieces of art being made right in front of me.

This layout I made at my return home, guess the creativity just came home with me.
The two other girls in the photo are two of my favorite people in the world, so it's extra special. 





The products used in this layout, Paper: Authentique, Flowers: Petaloo and Prima, Lace: Heather Thompson!, Chippies: Creative Embellishments, 

Thank you for looking! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, it's almost over!



No comments:

Post a Comment