Friday, February 26, 2016

Hi - Stop and smell the Flowers!


Hi Friends!

Thank you for checking in! I'm happy to show you the 2 cards I've made with Prima - French Riviera papers. Beautiful nautical papers. While at Art Venture in Anaheim Frank Garcia showed us the technique I used on the card below. Covering chipboard with paper and leaving spaces in between. It gives a nice lattice effect. The first layer of paper was a 6x4 journaling card. Then I used a smaller piece of paper before I put the lattice on top of that. I used the Wood Icons and one of the sticker in the back of the 12x12 colllection as a title. Time to add some flowers and raffia. The final touch was adding some shells and sand to give it that vacation spirit. Card one is done. 


For card 2 I basically layered mostly the same way but with the top layer I used the new Christine Adolph Adhesive Rub ons. For a special effect I used the 3 different colors of foil. Why not right. The card is really not that hard. Once the layers are done I got one of my resins I still had in my stash (and is not Prima, lol) put the anchor on top. Some flowers from previous Prima releases  matched up really nicely with the colors of this card.


These are a couple of close ups so the little details can been seen better.


The 3 different colors of foil gives it a nice touch.


Thank you for looking!

My supplies are from Flying Unicorn LLC

Prima - French Riviera Wood Icons

Have a very scrappy day!




No comments:

Post a Comment