Thursday, June 30, 2016

FUL - July Kit - Grow!


Hello Paper & Uni Friends!

Sharing with you the wonderful Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art July Kit. This month we're 
having the brand new 4 and Market papers and flowers. Lucky us, don't you think!


I started with putting clear gesso on my page. I already knew I was going to do some mixed media so this would help. Some stamping around the page. Mixing a few different mists to get the right color. I like to use a Prima ink spot stamp to help get my mists on the page. I feel it gets a more controlled effect. Once dry I used the Prima Gold Crackle with the Tim Holtz stencil.


The Chipboard I covered with the wonderful Finnabair rust pastes. The little Wood Icon Ferns and tittle I painted with the Ancient Coin paint in the kit. I made some layers with the papers from the Prima - Vintage Emporium 6x6 Collection and 49 and Market papers, also cutting a doily. 


Time to get is all assembled now. The photo is from 2001, my kids are still so young, we were visiting the Netherlands and they were having fun with their cousins. Since our move in 1998 a rare occassion. 
The flowers I put on either side of the photo tying the colors nicely together. Tucking in some of the fabric we got in the kit. Adding the tittle some final splattering with the Teastain Color Bloom and some white watered down gesso and we're all done.


Below the list with used materials:

Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your July Kit
49 and Market - Vintage Artistry - Papers
49 and Market Flowers - Rustic Barn Small -84338
49 and Market Flower Flowers - Rustic Barn Medium - 84321
49 and Market Flowers - Rustic Barn Large - 84314
Prima - Vintage Emporium - 6x6 Collection - 584382
Prima - Forever Green - Wood Icon - 576042
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Moon Shadow Mist - Violacious Violet
13@rts - Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Woodbine
13@rts - Ayeeda Mist - Chalk Dirty Pink
Wycinanka - Brick Chipboard
Prima - Finnabair - Rust Pastes - 963576
Prima - Texture Paste - Gold Crackle - 961558
Prima - Dies - Filigree Lace - 584061
7Dots - Cold Country - Stamps
Prima - Stamp Wire Net - 961923
Prima - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Ancient Coin - 963057


Thank you for looking!

Have a scrappy day!


Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
1168 SE Capital Circle
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com





No comments:

Post a Comment