Sunday, July 31, 2016

FUL - August - Shine!


Hello Paper and Uni friends! Sharing with you my first layout from the beautiful summer Flying Unicorn August Your Passion Your Art Kit.


I started out with a peach colored cardstock. Trimmed the grey paper so it would leave a border. I used the 7Dots stamp set to stamp around the page. Give it some background noise. Now it's time to get out the stencil and Gesso.


For some background layers I used the Studio 75 - Alice's Dreams - 6x6 Collection and the strips that were left from the grey polka-dot sheet. 


The photo I used was from my birthday just a few days before. 
The flowers from the kit I mixed with some other Prima flowers all listed below. 


I colored some cheesecloth with shimmerz spray and added some of the trim from the kit.


The title coated with some white gesso, some splatters covered over the page and were all done. 

Thank you for looking!

The list with used items below:

Bazzill Card Stock
Studio 75 - Alice's Dreams 05
Studio 75 - Alice's Dream - 6x6
Tim Holtz - Mini Stencils - Set 4
Prima - Modelling Pste - 961411
Prima - Heavy Gesso - 961442
7 Dots Studio - Clear Stamps - Cold Country - SDSS0004
Prima - Flowers - Del Mar - Quarter - 577575
Prima - Flowers - Quartzite - 586775
Prima - Jute String
13@arts - Splash - Silver
UmWow - Shine


Have a scrappy day!

Are you visiting the Tallahassee area soon?
Stop in and say hello!
Plan a day trip! Crops -Classes-Fun
1168 SE Capital Circle
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Tel: 850.270.6366 Toll Free 800.231.7119
Visit the Flying Unicorn Store! www.flyingunicornstore.com


1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information.
    Boxed flowers

    ReplyDelete