Tuesday, September 20, 2016

MTW - September - Today



Hello Paper friends! When I saw this More than Words Challenge I knew I had to scrap this picture of my daughter. The pure delight is shining from her face while we're floating through the canals in the Venetian in Las Vegas. Every time we visited there she'd asked and this year it happened.  

I'm scrapping the Art Recipy!


I incorporated a multitude of layers with tags, windows, frames and chipboard.


It was fun to go through my old stash to find the Basic Grey chippies that matched the whole theme I was trying to go for.


A close up of the look that made me choose this picture for this challenge. I think it says it all!


Below a list of the items I used:

7 Dots Studio - Cold Country - Freezing Stars
7Dots Studio - Cold Country - Clear Stamps
Stanzon - JetBlack
Prima - Light Paste - 961404
Prima - Finnabair - Harlequin - 961305
Prima - Seashore - Tag Me - 573270
Lemoncraft - Flair
Basic Grey - Serenade - Chipboard
VersaMagic - Eggplant
VersaMagic - Aquatic Splash
Dear Lizzy - Water Color Words
Mist

Thank you so much for looking!


8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the photo and you've nailed the art recipe challenge for sure! So thanks much for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this is spectacular! Thank you for playing along at More than words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant!
    love layers and all embellishments!!!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a GORGEOUS page....
    Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Love all those yummy layers! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I love this! Love the dark elegant colours! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words!

    ReplyDelete