Sunday, October 16, 2016

CSI - 215 - BOO


This month we at Flying Unicorn are Guest Designers for CSI. So cool!
Below  is the case file information that I used on making the layout!


The papers used are an older Fancy Pants collection I had in my stash and it had the perfect colors for this challenge. Just from the photo alone I was able to use things from the lists. Monsters, Fruit, Grow, just to name a few.


I used the broken glass stamp to create some background. Then got two stencils out, both with diamond shapes in different sizes and used it over the page with a blend of paste and acrylic paint. 
The chipboard I colored with a variety of inks and when that was dry I covered them with crackle paint for a different effect.


No layout is complete without a nice floral arrangement. I used flowers from all different collections. 



Below is the list of used items:

Fancy Pants - Oct 31 - Strips
Fancy Pants - Oct 31 - Spell
TCW - Stencil - Harlequin - TCW 202
Prima - Heavy Gesso
Prima - Art Alchemy - Acrylic Paint - Metallique Dark Velvet - 963125
Prima - Clear Stamp - Sunrise Sunset #3 - 960131
Prima - Timeless Memories - Flashback - 580841
Prima - Vine - 578275
Prima - Bella Rouge - Emiline - 580568
Prima - Stamp - Broken Glass - 582692
Creative Embellishments - Flourish 19
Creative Embellishment - Arrow Frame

Thank you so very much for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment