Saturday, July 15, 2017

Treasure





Hello wonderful friends! Sharing a layout I made this weekends during a fun scrapbook retreat here in Houston. What a great time and already looking forward to the one next year.


I received  my shipment with the gorgeous KJ Kareen Accent Scrapbooking badges just in time for the retreat. For the this layout I used one of the badges from the July collection. 




Used products:

Kaiserkraft papers
Pink Paisley Papers
Prima Mixed Media products
Scrapiniec chipboard
2Crapty Chipboard
49 and Market stamp
Altenew Stamp
UmWow Stencil
Tim Holtz Stencil
Prima flowers

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I'm in love with all te details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! this is such a beautiful layout!! Really stunning! Thanks for joinins us at Accent Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is soo beautiful!! :D Good luck and thank you for joining us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god so much details, sooooo beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow ! I LOVE it ! Really beautiful layout !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow c'est vraiment très beau! Merci pour ta participation :D xo

    ReplyDelete